Avoid The Blind Inspector
The five things you must know to make sure you don’t hire the “BLIND INSPECTOR.”
- Get A Home Inspection From The Owner of the Company:
Nobody works harder for you, the client, than the owner of the company! The success of the business depends on exceeding your expectations for quality and professionalism each and every time and you just don’t get that level of service from “franchise inspectors!” So be sure to get an inspection from the owners of the company because they have a vested interest in insuring your Total Satisfaction!
Also, it takes a full-time inspector a while to develop the vision and the senses needed to hunt down problems. Never settle for “Part-time” home inspectors because they simply don’t have the time in the field to develop that radar.
- The Company that offers the cheapest price is NOT the company you should hire:
The company that offers the cheapest price is generally showing you a couple of things;
- They are new or part-time and they really do not know what their real costs are. They probably have not been in business very long. If you want a thorough Home Inspection of possibly the largest purchase of your life, you will want an experienced Home Inspection Company on your side. Hiring the right company that has been performing home inspections for years and understands that they are working for you and no one else is critical. Making sure that you, the buyer, understands the condition of your new property is our first priority.
- Home inspectors that charge less, know less, do less and therefore inspect less, all leaving you with a potential “Money Pit.” They typically do not carry the technology and tools which are necessary to complete a thorough inspection.
- Rightway Residential Home Inspections inputs all findings into a hand-held computer at the very moment they are observing the condition. This eliminates errors and omissions. We always provide an on-site review of our findings with you and make sure that you understand all aspects of the properties condition. The final report, which includes photos and detailed descriptions of the good, the bad and the ugly, is emailed to you as a PDF file within 24 hours (usually less) of the inspection.
- Education & Training:
Being a contractor is very different from being a Professional Home Inspector. Home inspectors are responsible for evaluating all of the systems and components of the home — not just one aspect such as the brick or the framing. To be able to provide a competent evaluation of all of these elements takes formal education and training. Did the inspector attend one of the top home inspection schools, or did he complete a correspondence course, or have his brother in law Bubba show him how to inspect? The inspectors at Rightway have attended and are trained by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (INACHI). Comprehensive, continuing education and training is a must!
- Advanced Technology:
Buying a home is an extraordinary investment. So why would you want merely an ordinary inspection? There is no reason to wonder if you’re getting the best inspection if the inspector is using cutting-edge technologies and the proper tools — such as Laser Thermometer, Hand-Held Computer, Gas Leak Detectors, Outlet Testers, etc. Newer technology such as these will uncover “hidden” signs of damage and potential problems that might otherwise go undetected in an “ordinary” inspection.
- The Inspection Report:
The top home inspectors in today’s business don’t produce handwritten reports. A professional inspector will provide a very thorough, easy-to-read report. You should expect to receive a full-color report with digital photographs of the issues found during the course of the inspection. You should also want the report to be written in plain English, not some “Techno Jargon”- that only the home inspector can understand.
The report should not contain repair costs or action plans for repairs. Professional home inspectors inspect — they don’t repair! An inspector that makes repairs should always be avoided due to the conflict of interest inherent in that situation.
Ask for a sample of an inspection report so you’ll know what you can expect for your time and money. After all, you are the client! You will be able to find and download a sample report right on the same site that you got this report. www.rightwayresidential.com/SampleReport
Conveniently Schedule Your Inspection Today!
Schedule Online by going to:
Or call our office now:
Rightway Residential Home Inspections, Your Augusta GA and Surrounding Area Premier Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Augusta Home Inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Rightway Residential Home Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Augusta area, we can help!
As a family-owned business, we pride ourselves on supporting homeowners and families who need an honest, competent and dependable Augusta home inspector.
Call Rightway Residential Home Inspections Today (706) 940-3970 or Click To Schedule Online24/7 Right From Our Website.